You may have noticed that all versions of the Loop are Out of Stock. We're working on some exciting updates and can't wait to share them with you. Enter your email and we'll let you know when the new ones are ready.
The modular, quick adjust, sling featuring hard mount technology. Effortless all day carry for a camera that’s locked at your side and moves fast into action.
USA Made and Guaranteed for Life
43”-56” With 6” of dynamic quick adjustment.
To keep the Loop as streamlined as possible, our webbing is directly attached to the hardware, eliminating the annoying “tail” of extra webbing.
Every Loop ships with our Standard size which is a great fit for 90% of users. Thanks to the Loop Modular Architecture, if you're part of the other 10%, you can easily fit the Loop with larger or shorter webbing. Webbing kits can be found here.
38-50” With 4” of Dynamic Quick Adjust
48”-62” with 8” of Dynamic Quick Adjust
Leather: Horween Essex, Latigo, or Dublin leather (depending on supply availability at the time)
Lumalon: EPDM/Neoprene Blended Closed Cell Foam
Rivets: 1018CRS steel with full nickel plating
D-rings: 304 Stainless Steel, Shot Peened Finish
Webbing: YKK/TapeCraft USA Made MilSpec Nylon, 3000lb MBS Tensile Strength
Slides: Custom formulated carbon fiber high density fill injection molded polyurethane
Thread: Coats MilSpec T69 Nylon Bonded
Main Structure: 6061-T651 Aluminum (Certified)
Fittings: 304 stainless screws and internal snap rings
Hinge: Spirol Coiled Spring Pins, 304 Stainless
Plating: Type III (Hard) anodize.
Grip: 3M Bumpon w/VHB adhesive backing
The Loop mounts to the 1/4-20 threaded tripod socket on the bottom of your camera. For most photographers, you'll want to order your Loop with our Universal Mount. Featuring a large -n- grippy thumb screw, the Universal allows you to attach/remove the Loop very quickly.
For tripod users, we offer mounts for the two most common quick release systems on the market:
If your tripod is made by anyone but Manfrotto, chances are it connects to your camera via an Arca Swiss style system. Just to complicate things a bit, Manfrotto's popular new BeFree tripods use Arca Swiss plates.
For many years, Manfrotto has used a proprietary quick release system, most commonly referred to as RC2. If you have a Manfrotto tripod, and the plate looks like this, you'll want to use our RC2 mount.
With the Modular Architecture, it's easy to change the mount installed on your Loop at any time.