The ARCA Loop
- Directly attaches to any ARCA compatible tripod clamp so you don't have to remove the strap.
- Designed to let your camera sit flat & stable when you set it down. No rocking/rolling like every other sling strap.
- Absolutely secure to your camera; holds 500lb+, locks on with 3M Bumpon to eliminate twist and tightens with a custom screw that accepts an included 4mm hex wrench or a coin.
And it has everything you love about the Loop 3:
- Hard mounted design keeps your camera more secure against your back - doesn't dangle around like other straps with swivels do.
- Premium construction for a lifetime of comfortable camera carry; Horween leather, Lumalon foam, stainless fittings, CNC machined hardware. Made in the USA.
- Dynamic adjust slide that lets you cinch your camera down so you can run/jump/ride with absolute stability from your rig.
- Modular construction for future upgrades, easy configuration changes, and fast field repairs.
The Arca Loop was designed so you never have to take your camera strap off to use your arca-swiss tripod. And it keeps the same hard mounted rigidity of the original loop so your camera doesn't bounce around on your back like other straps that use swivels and carabiners.
The custom screw allows you to mount the Arca Loop to your camera extremely securely with the included hex wrench and you can take it off in a pinch with the added coin slot.
And it lets your camera sit flat when you lay it down. We designed the clearances on the hinged loop just for this purpose. For small lenses it rests only on the base, for larger lenses, it rests on the edge of the plate and the end of the lens. This is a feature we think you'll really like.
Doesn't swing around like a BlackRapid and similar mounts that 360 swivel around. This keeps your camera much more secure on your back than the fidget spinners.